- GIVEAWAY: 2 copies of Essentials of Retirement Fund Management up for grabs
- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||many amazing benefits, including an onsite gym and 21 days annual leave, amongst others|
|Location:||Durban, Hillcrest, Upper Highway|
Job descriptionPurpose of the Role:
To deliver on The Unlimited strategy of building leaders to build the business by maximising senior leadership capacity. To continuously grow and drive the culture which is foundational to The Unlimited.
- Responsible for the growth and development of senior leaders across the organization (including Sales).
- To drive the development of the culture strategy in partnership with the executive team.
- To continuously assess and refine culture.
- To design, develop and deliver the leadership platform in support of the strategic imperatives of the business.
- Leadership of the Talent Acquisition portfolio for senior roles.
- Forward thinking
- Inspirational Leadership style with a balance of strategic skills and strong ‘people’ orientation
- Well rounded, resilient and self-aware individual who is open to change and personal development
- Entrepreneurial, free thinker who will challenge the status quo and push boundaries
- Must have the capacity to grow their strategic ability
- Confident – someone who is able to hold their own with shareholders and be resilient in a demanding environment
- Hands-on approach
- High Emotional Intelligence
RequirementsKnowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Proven track record in delivering successful senior leadership programs.
- High relational ability.
- Ability to translate strategy into operational plans and the execution thereof.
- Proven track record of creative solutions in Leadership and Culture.
- Extensive knowledge in application of Leadership Development.
- Ability to influence senior leadership in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across business with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Critical thinker with strong ability to diagnose capability gaps and identify solutions.
- Experienced facilitator who has demonstrated ability to delivery fit for purpose content and apply experiential learning techniques.
- Executive coaching experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Posted on 31 Jul 10:36
A business founded on the idea of shifting lives, we have been providing access products, mostly within financial services, but extending as far as your health, your life, your car and many more to ordinary South Africans, since the dawn of our democracy, in 1994.
- Assistant Leader, Durban, Cape Union Mart
- Team Lead Data Science, Durban, Umhanga, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Store Leader, Ballito, Cape Union Mart
- Sales and Marketing, Durban, Umlazi, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Durban, Musgrave, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Durban, Amanzimtoti, Gym Company