Community Manager - Employer Brand
|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch|
Job descriptionThe role
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate marketer? Who wants to be part of a rapidly growing and innovative business.
In this role, you will champion Entersekt as an employer of choice to existing employees, prospective hires, and customers by building a strong brand presence within the tech space. You will serve as the face of a company when communicating through activities such PR, social media, events, and content creation.
To do this, you will work closely with our internal company influencers and deliver innovative and effective employer brand strategies that will help us build a strong and cohesive company culture.
You will also work closely with our people and recruitment teams to manage, coordinate, and communicate initiatives that build our brand on social media. ResponsibilitiesEmployer brand management
Social media community management
- Engage with employees to build personas to identify the ideal candidate for recruiting purposes.
- Ensure the Entersekt careers page on our website is updated and aligned to our employer brand value proposition.
- Develop campaigns to attract prospective employees and identify new recruitment opportunities by bolstering Entersekt’s online presence.
- Work alongside the marketing creative team to develop and maintain marketing materials, including employee videos and testimonials, to strengthen the organization’s employee value proposition.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in engineering and people ops, for example, to work with strategic partners such as universities, technology incubators, and tech forums to generate continuous awareness of Entersekt’s employer brand.
Copywriting and editing
- Monitor the organisation’s social media presence on various employer platforms.
- Develop creative media campaigns and talent strategies to attract top technical talent.
- Work closely with dedicated talent and transformation stakeholders to ideate talent and employee engagement opportunities, campaigns, and events for social media platforms that will galvanize employer brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions.
- Develop a monthly social media content calendar built around engagement, culture, and people posts.
- Respond to potential employees on social media in a timely manner.
- Report on social media metrics and OKRs.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Write creative and persuasive copy for various social media platforms.
- Create content for blogs and print media.
- Ensure job descriptions are reviewed and edited in line with the company’s brand, voice and tone principles.
- Work with the digital content manager to contribute towards content ideas and perform research on assigned topics.
- Work with the senior digital designer to ensure internal communication branding is updated on a regular basis.
Successful candidates for this role will generally possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- Experience in planning and leading community initiatives.
- Degree in marketing or relevant qualification.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in the technology industry.
- Experience in the fintech or mobile environment preferable.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Strong knowledge of social media communication techniques.
- Strong understanding of building brands among potential employees.
- Experience using personas and content marketing strategies to analyze the success of marketing campaigns.
- Eager to get immersed in projects and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships in a remote environment.
- Detail orientated.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- A creative problem solver who can continuously find ways of connecting with employees (prospective and present).
- Shows initiative in developing innovative ways to solve problems.
- Can independently implement their ideas, following the process from inception to execution and evaluation.
Founded over 11 years ago, with more recent investments from Accel-KKR, Entersekt is a leader in mobile authentication, mobile app security, and payments enablement technology, offering highly scalable products with a track record of success across multiple continents.
Entersekt enables secure digital transactions for leading financial institutions globally. We exist to create a world where everyone can transact digitally without fear or compromise. Protecting the digital transactions of over 67 million active users on our platform, with over 60 registered patents that recognizes innovation in digital security, payments, and user experience. Entersekt offers their customers’ frictionless authentication and digital payments experiences. Entersekt has invested in, and created, a diverse product portfolio that positions the company well to execute on its expansion in North America and European markets.
Posted on 05 Jul 18:06, Closing date 3 Sep