|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month negotiable to be discussed |
|Benefits:||Applicable after 18 months of employment|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Succeed Group, an established and professional strategic marketing consultancy based in Somerset West is seeking young professionals to provide creative solutions for a variety of professional service and service clients. You will need to work closely with the creative departments in order to achieve your assigned clients’ strategic marketing objectives through means of a structured content plan and relevant marketing channels.
Your job is to review market trends and identify target audiences to establish a direction for your clients’ content. You will need sufficient knowledge of a variety of digital marketing channels
and have insight into analytics and reporting in order to communicate results and achievements.Expectations for the position:
- Apply a significant depth of knowledge of services marketing and relevant marketing tools within a minimum of six months of working for the company.
- Ability to manage at least 25 substantial clients including their variety of marketing strategies, planning and feedback.
- Ability to professionally communicate with all levels of an organisation comfortably.
- Creative approach to problem-solving and dealing with difficult situations.
- Emotional maturity when receiving internal feedback or dealing with teams and external people/scenarios.
- Overall professional approach and appearance.
- Valuable contribution to strategic discussions and planning within the business.
- Innovative and creative planning and input to deliver effective outcomes.
- Ability to take initiative during unique or unfamiliar circumstances.
- Progress in reducing workload and input from Senior Marketing Directors.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Ability to operate independently to deliver marketing results and client satisfaction.
- Taking ownership of client expectations and remain accountable for your clients’ strategic objectives.
- Research digital marketing trends based on your clients’ agreements and needs.
- In partnership with support teams, decide on appropriate placement of ads.
- Determine what content will reach customers and provide sufficient briefs to creative copywriters and graphic designers.
- Implement email marketing campaigns relevant to your content strategy.
Skills and qualifications required
- Minimum five years’ experience working full-time in a professional environment.
- Previous experience researching and promoting products and services online via blogs, social media and website content.
- Previous experience managing a wide range of clients/accounts or campaigns.
- Previously handled email campaigns and done a wide range of sales-related research and writing.
- Experience in working with a creative team(s).
- Experience in conducting briefs, implementing plans and driving objectives in order to achieve results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or other fields that enhance your ability to create original content relevant to promoting a business’s services.
- Previous sales and customer service experience to understand how to appeal to different audiences and seek to expand your customer base.
- Experience navigating social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Understand how keywords boost marketing effectiveness.
- Organisational skills in order to manage a variety of client accounts.
Compensation to be discussed during interviews.
Offer will be based on expectations, background and experience.Application and recruitment process:
- Apply with an updated CV, recent profile photo and cover letter.
- If your submission has been deemed successful, you will be contacted for a first-round interview that will take place online with our Recruits team.
- The second-round interview will be conducted at the office with the Operations Director.
- The third-round interview will be conducted at the office with all company Directors.
- The third-round interview will follow with Psychometric Testing and Reference Checks.
- Based on evaluation of interview outcomes, psychometric profile and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed in person.
Posted on 26 May 11:25, Closing date 25 Jul