Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||- R29494 basic salary |
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Job descriptionWho we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning and preparation, and growth advisory firm for businesses located in Atlanta, Georgia, and all over the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilise, analyse, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a digital marketing manager into our fold.Who you are
Our digital marketing manager
will effectively oversee and lead our marketing team; have a strong grasp of current digital marketing and social media tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
We are looking for someone experienced in a similar role but looking for a home-based/remote opportunity and comfortable working eastern standard (EST) business hours when required.
The salary on offer is R29,494 per month.
Our ideal candidate would be:
What the role entails
- An enthusiastic leader
- Technical, analytical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects
- A motivated, self-starter, who can work with little supervision and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Naturally creative and resourceful creator
- An excellent communicator and problem solver
- Highly committed to producing all-round exceptional marketing content
- Someone who thrives in a work from home environment
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
The Fusion CPA way
- Effectively lead the marketing team
- Plan, develop and effectively implement all web, digital communications, database marketing, social media, email, and online advertising campaigns
- Manage the execution of marketing and conversion strategies, and regularly analyze the lead generation and conversion components of the campaign
- Take accountability for the performance of marketing campaigns
- Track and report campaign and online marketing success through effective measurement metrics. Make recommendations for improvement and take corrective steps
- Research and seek innovative digital opportunities and development of tactical marketing activities and digital campaigns
- Monitor all marketing channels and capture leads
- Ensure brand consistency
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is to create a financial foundation and culture of accountability wherein CPAs and clients thrive together! We intend to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.Attention to detail
- The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
- Understanding that our best clients are our current clients and the referrals they can give us helps us grow.
- We respect the value of everyone's time and priorities.
- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed Fusion's expectations.
- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with
- Recognition of the need for both emotional stability and the desire for growth. Our people are our most valuable asset & we support them however we can.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.How to apply
Submit your resume with the email subject [your first and last name – name of position resume for Fusion CPA]
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma or tertiary studies in marketing, digital marketing, communications, PR, or similar
- Three+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, leading the team in all aspects of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and SEO is essential
Posted on 14 Oct 20:14, Closing date 13 Dec