Integrated Experiential Manager
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
A leading global FMCG business has a vacancy for an integrated experiential manager with solid sports marketing experience.
The key purpose
of this role is to develop and execute differentiated experiences that surprise consumers and build brands through an integrated and strategic approach that is both physical and virtual
.Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Develop experiential strategy/model, national events plan, calendar. Ensure alignment across all owned, earned and paid pillars for optimal data SROI and seek out the low hanging fruit to best activate across all events and experiences across the business.
- Brief, activity plan, production, execution, evaluation of major flagship events & brand experiences. Seek out innovative opportunities within the digital sphere for data acquisition and activation opportunities to engage with the consumers in exciting and intriguing ways.
- Support and ensure brands/regions in best in class execution on other and that the full rights are activated 1:1 across all deals.
- Ensure consistent execution of regional assets across Africa
- Develop event and brand experience activation toolkits (by type, by size) and lead the communication and training of the same across all divisions.
- Owns, digital, virtual, ticketing and hospitality fulfilment
- Define event and experiential agency/partner/supplier model and grid; manage relationships and develop specialised BTL agencies
- Own and manage event budget as well as report on effectiveness and ROI across via online tracking dashboards with the BI division
- Establish ROI criteria and measure for all events/experiences (Brand teams accountable to manage/monitor/adhere)
- Build capabilities across Africa (connections, brand, markets, agencies) and transfer best practices and learnings across countries
- Target setting, tracking, correction, evaluation, learnings
- Trends and opportunities, competitive monitoring
Subject matter experts (SME) in:-
- Experiential execution
- Festivals, stadia
- Ticketing and hospitality
- Data collection through virtual and online activations
- Commercial business degree, previous experience in relationship management across entertainment/sporting and the likes. Tech-savvy and digitally forward-thinking.
- At least 5-8 years working experience across marketing and/or sales as well as experiential /event/sports management experience.
- Strong project management; ability to manage many suppliers simultaneously
- Ability to get stuff done, seek new opportunities and deliver over and above. Self-starter and keen owner
- Event planning
Posted on 21 Sep 13:09, Closing date 21 Oct