Digital Marketing Coordinator - B2B
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a wonderful Cape Town opportunity for a junior to mid Digital Marketing Coordinator with B2B experience to join the in-house Marketing team at a global company working in the industrial and engineering sectors. This is a new Marketing communications role that calls for a true Digital native with a solid understanding of content as you will be called upon to draft email and social media posts. Working very closely with global marketing in the different regions, you will localize existing content. The incumbent will be part of the Marketing team to develop and execute marketing programmes and campaigns to support business growth and work in close collaboration with marketing team members across India, ASEAN, Bangladesh and Middle East. You will get to work with the best-in-class technology and marketing automation tools, with much focus on data driven marketing. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of digital channels (CRM, social media) and is familiar with various technology platforms but will not be required to do analytics, lead generation or SEO. We’re looking for someone organised and able to work with global teams on different campaigns where you will be on the ground liaising with stakeholders in order to implement the campaigns locally. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the company’s sales team and CEOs of various divisions on Marketing initiatives for the SA market.
This is an office-based role in Airport Industria.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the respective Business Divisions and Sales to implement integrated marketing campaign to achieve campaign objectives such as generating qualified leads.
- Work alongside with peers in the Marketing team across the region to localize, implement, track, and analyse campaigns
- Manage leads through the marketing and sales funnel, through marketing automation and CRM platform
- Ensure all marketing activities have clear measurable objectives and evaluate success through metric monitoring for improvement of marketing effectiveness
- Produce effective marketing collateral including brochures, trade fair materials, website assets, email campaigns, advertisement
- Day-to-day management of external agencies, where required.
The successful candidate must have/be:
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Business Management, or related discipline
- Marketing qualification must include Digital or must have a separate Digital Marketing qualification
- At least one year of Marketing experience in B2B environment - essential
- Knowledge on Digital Marketing platform will be an added advantage
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Thorough understanding of digital channels (CRM, social media) and be familiar with various technology software platforms pertaining to Digital Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multitask
- On the ball and assertive
- A Digital native
- Able to undertake a thorough induction and training period.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 15 Sep 16:30