is a Website Development and Digital Marketing Agency and we are looking for a website designer to join our young and trendy company on a permanent basis.Applicant must reside in Pretoria.
Essential skills and experience requirements
- Only apply for the job if you meet ALL the requirements
- Strong Website Design skills is an absolute necessity
- Please send your Portfolio and your CV with the application
- If your portfolio does not contain website designs, your application will not be considered
- Please include Social Media platform designs such as LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook covers in your portfolio
- A National Diploma in Graphic Design
- Two to three years of solid experience in Website and Graphic Design
- Corporate Identify design experience
- Strong working knowledge of design for all screen sizes
- Experience designing for social media platforms
- Knowledgeable of abilities/limitations of social media design
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe InDesign CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Complete fluency in English and Afrikaans
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Good time management
- Creative and innovative
- Strong conceptual skills: development of design concepts, campaigns, graphics and layouts
- Meticulous attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Strong typographical and layout design skills
- Interest in design trends, both in print and online
- Accustomed to working on tight deadlines and the ability to manage workflow
What will give you the edge?
- Independent thinker, solution-driven and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and pro-active
- Reliable team player
- Quick learner
- Be passionate about what you do
- keen eye for detail
- Core belief of integrity and honesty
- Be creative
- Be very creative!
What can you expect from us?
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- General website and Content Management System (i.e. WordPress) knowledge
- An excellent understanding of Responsive/Bootstrap websites
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques & styles
- Photography experience
Please email your CV and cover letter to the email address below.If you have not heard back from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
- A culture of excellence and nurtured creativity
- Teamwork like no other
- Continuous training
- A willingness to hear and build on your ideas
Posted on 15 Sep 09:40