Key Account Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
Runway is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa. We are innovative, fashionable and dynamic and we are on the hunt for a talented and experienced key account manager to lead in the quest for growth from our offices in Cape Town.
This fantastic opportunity is perfectly suited for an energetic and driven industry expert with a passion for working in a high-performing team and driving revenue growth. This person needs to understand the high-level business objectives, and be able to formulate the business unit goals. However, it doesn't stop at strategy, the ideal candidate would also know how to implement the formulated strategy on an operational level.
Sounds like fun, well you will be sure to work with equally awesome, passionate people who will not only support your journey, but also make it a fun & adventurous one.
If you have what it takes to join an A-class team, we’d love to hear from you!Responsibilities:
- Relationship management - Sign, build and maintain partnerships with the world’s best brands to ensure Runway remains a sustainable long-term partner of choice
- Sourcing and analysing new opportunities - Build on market, consumer and retail trends, and use analytical approaches to identify, assess and prioritise new areas for further business growth
- Contacting companies and setting up appointments for new business opportunities
- Starting a new partner portfolio as an extension of the current business plan
- Confidently portraying the benefits of what the company has to offer
- Setting up of appointments
- Qualifying partners needs
- Attending meetings with Buyers
- Managing quotations
- Follow up calls with potential partners visited
- Closely working with leads and managing details on the CRM system
- General administration required within the Supply Team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive continuous innovation and process improvement within the team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Confident in working with analytics and performance metrics to drive data-driven business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to take a consultative approach to engaging with executives
- Ability to listen, discern business issues and to frame pertinent questions to shape and conceptualise likely solutions
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be self-driven and drive business opportunities towards an outcome
- Good writing and presentation skills including extensive experience in creating presentations
- Must be able to navigate a large organisation and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to work across internal organisational functions to cast, pitch and sell deals with relevant subject matter expertise.
- Comfortable working within a “start-up” culture, requiring a hands-on approach with evolving requirements and a fluid working environment.
RunwaySale is committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities. Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.
- Embraces responsibility and accountability
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved at all levels
- Commercial Acumen
- Proactive and Enthusiastic
- Takes Initiative and Invests Energy to Make things Happen
- Accountable and Responsible
- Relationship Builder
- Confident and Outgoing
- Optimistic & Resilient
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Inspiring & Influential
- Convincing and Negotiating
- Strategic Mindset
- Manages Own Time Effectively
Runway is a fast-growing and innovative fashion tech company. Through our subsidiaries, RunwaySale and Fixel, we aim to make fashion accessible to all South Africans.
RunwaySale is an online fashion retailer, offering high-end brands at a discounted price to our exclusive society.
Fixel is SA's first personalised sneaker mobi-site designed to uncomplicate and redefine your shopping experience.
Posted on 10 Sep 17:40