|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding development opportunities and hiring extraordinary employees!
Our client, a fast-growing and well-funded start-up in the financial industry is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and commercially savvy Executive Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the CEO, we are looking for a highly organised and methodical individual who has a strong track record of proven experience with excellent organisational and research skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of finance coupled with an entrepreneurial mindset. This is a great opportunity for a proactive and solutions-focused individual who can comfortably liaise with multiple senior stakeholders across the business and play a key part in developing and scaling the business.What you’ll be up to:
What we're looking for in you:
- Providing executive assistant support to the CEO.
- Calendar management and coordination.
- Researching and reporting on industry trends.
- Problem-solving together with the senior leadership team.
- Providing support and input to the business operations.
- Proven experience in an executive support role.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise and work quickly to achieve outputs.
- Strong research skills, preferably gained within a commercial context.
- Comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders across different business functions.
- High sense of urgency, discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent attention to detail and a highly organised approach.
- Team player with a strong desire to support the business and a proactive approach.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Experience in the financial industry and/or a solid understanding of finance is preferred.
- Experience working in a start-up environment and/or entrepreneurial background is preferred.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Five years+ prior relevant experience.
- Relevant diploma/degree is beneficial.
Posted on 23 Jun 09:06