Internship – Online Advertising PPC/Campaign Executives
|Remuneration:||basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Plumstead|
|Type:|| 12 Months|
Conversion Science is a top-tier South African digital marketing agency that specializes in optimizing performance campaigns. Conversion Science is a Google Premier Partner, a Google Marketing Platform Partner (certification in Analytics 360), and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
We use data and strategic insight to continually analyze and adjust campaigns to achieve results and maximize ROI. Our clients have direct access to their campaign managers, and we pride ourselves on a high level of personalized detail and attention. We invest heavily in training to ensure that our staff are best-in-breed globally.
We have exciting openings for Junior Campaign Managers. This is an exceptional career opportunity to get into the fast-growing and lucrative field of Pay-Per-Click advertising.
We are looking for bright, hard-working individuals to join our team. We provide all the training required over a 12-month internship.
PPC is a high-growth industry both in South Africa and internationally. Search Marketing is the largest part of digital marketing and central to most digital strategies.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing client’s PPC campaigns across platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
The work requires strategic and analytical thinking and high attention to detail and accuracy. Campaign Managers need to be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, a solid work ethic, and display initiative, quick thinking, and an aptitude for fast learning. Most of all, they have a passion for Digital Marketing and a hunger to learn about its ever-changing landscape.Roles and responsibilities
Assist Campaign Managers in:
- Setting up and managing online advertising campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Google Marketing Platform
- Optimising campaigns towards the best performing platforms
- Managing campaign budgets, keyword pricing, and daily spend levels
- Generating search term reports
- Detailed data analysis
- Preparing client reports
- Attending client briefings and meetings
- Management of and reporting on Google Analytics
You will learn to:
- The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences in 2021 (date TBC) in Plumstead, Cape Town. We will start with remote learning
- We provide full training and the opportunity to write all Google Ads and Facebook certifications.
- You will learn how to set up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
- Set up and manage Google Ads and/or other PPC accounts for clients (Facebook, Twitter, Google Shopping, YouTube for example)
- Manage, organise and review client campaigns daily
- Monitor client budget, keyword performance and success as measured by the campaign goals.
- Proactively modify campaigns to improve performance and support new initiatives.
- Review Google Analytics and prepare performance reports for clients
- Communicate with clients and responding to client campaign and reporting needs, ensure expectations are managed
- Learn about Facebook campaigns
- Understand and implement Google Shopping
- Stay abreast of the latest digital media trends
- Bachelor’s degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Highly Numerate
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for Digital Marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC.
- Client management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
If you have the right attitude and aptitude this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop highly valuable skills and launch yourself to the top of this highly sought-after profession in South Africa.To Apply
Please send your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts, and motivational letter to Caylin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 10 days your application is unsuccessful
Posted on 14 Jun 14:35