- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
- Informal traders receive training in bookkeeping
Search Engine Marketer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are looking for a mid-level Search Engine Marketer with two to four years’ experience in managing Google Ads campaigns and SEO. The successful candidate will be working with a dynamic team, across various disciplines (SEO, social media, web design and development), to achieve optimum results for their clients’ accounts.
Your primary focus will be the day-to-day management of Google Ads campaigns, SEO and client relationships. This will involve working within the Google Ads platform, reviewing data on Google Analytics and Google Ads, and reporting on results to clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Strategic management and optimisation of Google Ads campaigns:
- Competitor analysis
- Ad copy creation
- PCC traffic and conversion analysis
- Bidding and campaign strategy changes
- Account planning and implementation
- PPC campaign set-up:
- Display campaigns
- Remarketing campaigns
- Onsite Optimisation
- Offsite SEO
- Daily monitoring of PPC activity and budgets
- Full and in-depth reporting on account performance
- Client relationship management
- Compile campaign cost estimates and sales proposals
- Administrative duties linked to the above (loading budgets, informing the accounts department of billing changes, etc.)
- Two to four years of Google Ads & SEO experience
- Google Ads Certified (Search and Display is a must)
- Good understanding of how search engines rank pages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Google Analytics certification
- Basic understanding of SEO and content
- YouTube and Shopping certified
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla
- Google Tag Manager Experience
- A high level of energy
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and able to work at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills
Applicant must reside in Pretoria.
Please email your CV and cover letter to the email address below.
If you have not heard back from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 04 May 09:51
Apply by emailLourens
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.