- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Marketing AssistantI have worked in the higher education market the last few years and understand the structure and culture of a higher education institution. I am a pragmatic individual and my skills set regarding project management and administration will align well with any suitable vacancy.
I am meticulous and deadline-driven. My previous positions afforded me a well-rounded skillset with experience in market research, strategic planning and identifying opportunities in the education sector in South Africa. I have the ability to define market areas, identifying local customer patterns and client opportunity.
Working with internal and external stakeholders positively and collaboratively is core to my work ethic. My acquired qualifications and experience together with my adaptable and innovative approach have added value to my role as a marketing professional. I believe my transferable skills will allow me to also excel in various industries.
- Effective communication
- Adaptability and accountability
- Proactive and resilient
- Creative and conceptual
- Good time management
- Willingness to learn
Experience- Fifteen years
- I've worked as production assistant, researcher, production coordinator, marketing assistant and production manager
DetailsRemuneration:R20,000 to R30,000
Have own transport:Yes
Posted on 22 Apr 16:15
ApplyJo-Anne Gail August