- Why HR is at risk from cybertattacks
- Celebrate youthful diversity this June on Biz
- Business rescue process: Don't disregard the rights of employees
Junior Marketing Assistant
|Remuneration:||R14000 - R20000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Solar Station Design|
Job descriptionPlease note: This position is in-house and temporary, with potential for permanent placement, although not guaranteed.
Are you a young digital marketeer, passionate about brand building and storytelling, with the technical ability to communicate the finer details of a new product? Solar Station Design is looking for a kiteboarding and/or surf enthusiast to fill the role of junior marketing assistant in our Cape Town office, situated in Muizenberg.
The ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content across digital and print media. You should be a social person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Working within the marketing team, your primary role will be to create and assist in the distribution of media, and technical product information to support product communication and sales. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand, managing our written communications.
- Working autonomously, or with external media resources, to produce and manage content across marketing channels.
- Manage and implement campaigns.
- Monitor and respond to comments and customer queries on social media.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Liaise with the product department to stay up-to-date on new products and features.
- Build relationships with industry professionals and journalists, customers, and potential customers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology best practices and trends.
Please submit a concise portfolio of work, through links or pdf - Any applications submitted without a portfolio or active interest in water sports will not be considered.
Company DescriptionSolar Station Design sets out to create a unique experience in product, marketing, and retail design and focuses on sharing this with people who find purpose in their lifestyle.
- Must have an active interest in kiteboarding, surfing, and/or foiling, with an interest in emerging sports.
- Must be legally eligible to work in South Africa with the ability to travel nationally and internationally three-four times per year.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to research and interpret keywords, website traffic, and online metrics to set measurable objectives and improve the overall customer conversion rate.
- A foundational understanding of Wordpress.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing channels.
- Organised, paying attention to detail, with the ability to multitask.
- Professional photography and/or videography, and editing abilities.
- Web development.
Posted on 08 Apr 16:24
Apply by emailGraham Wiles
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Assistant Editor, E-Commerce Assistant, Head of Digital, Marketing Intern, Marketing Specialist, Personal Assistant