Brand Marketing Manager - Financial Services
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a stunning job opportunity for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager at a renowned financial services company’s Cape Town offices. The purpose of this role is to provide brand marketing, media and advertising expertise by leading the Brand and Advertising team within the Marketing department. The role reports into the head of Marketing. This is such an exciting role at a fantastic company doing memorable work. Don’t miss it, apply today!
Brand, media, and advertising:
- Assume responsibility of all branded touchpoints across all physical and digital platforms
- Provide input into the annual marketing plan
- Lead and manage brand, media and corporate advertising project plans and oversee the implementation of all projects, campaigns, budgets and reports
- Manage a bottom-up budget setting process and mid-year forecasts for the Marketing department
- Manage the payment of relevant accounts and manage approved budgets
- Lead and manage all sponsorship activities
- Lead the project management of all corporate brand campaigns
- Assume responsibility for the management of the advertising agency’s scope of work
- Manage and supervise the production of branded collateral, including product/technical and regulatory client material
- Lead and supervise end-client related brand research plans and competitor analysis
- Lead media strategy and planning efforts
- Manage media budget and oversee consolidated media schedules
- Ensure and maintain adequate brand presence across all used media channels
- Manage relevant third-party agency relationships (media, above the line and below the line agencies)
- Assume operational day-to-day responsibility of the media, advertising and below the line advertising agencies
Internal stakeholders - Work closely with:
- Digital marketing team to optimise user journeys across the website and to ensure the corporate site is aligned to the corporate CI
- Content team to ensure that content production is implemented in line with expected standards
- Retail Events and Distribution teams to execute client-related projects and events
- Institutional Clients team to execute client-related projects and events
- Various internal divisions within the Group, e.g., Group and Retail Finance, Product Development, People Operations, Group Assurance, Facilities, the company’s Foundations, Training, Client Service Centre.
- Translate legislative requirements into implementable brand projects
- Manage the implementation of all product/technical-related legislative requirements
- Lead and manage the Brand and Advertising team comprising five direct reports
- Provide clear, timely and constructive feedback and ongoing coaching to direct reports
- Responsible for performance management of the team in line with business processes and expectations
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Commerce or Marketing
- Minimum of eight years’ relevant experience in brand, media and advertising
- Above the line Advertising experience – a must
- Expert knowledge and proven track record of brand, media and advertising management
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- Proven track record of working with consumer research agencies
- Demonstrable technical marketing skills and company product knowledge (preferable not mandatory)
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and requirements
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Independent working approach
- Measured and considered in approach to challenges
- Ability to think strategically
- Comfortable collaborating with others
- Behave in accordance with company culture
- Show integrity and ethical awareness
- Ensure effective peer working relationships
- Proven Ability to manage a professional team of colleagues
- Professional demeanour and able to interact at top level.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 23 Feb 11:17
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Brand Manager, Store Manager, Digital Account Manager, Head of Digital
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
Cape Town, Noordhoek
We are an advertising agency, specialising in the marketing of shopping centres, seeking a marketing manager.
Mustard Seed Relationship Marketing
14 minutes ago
Cape Town R30000 - R45000 Monthly
Our client a leading and renowned Advertising/Marketing agency, seeks to hire a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Media Manager with experience...
Cape Town R50000 - R60000 Monthly
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a well-known property group in Cape Town.
Cape Town, Bellville R15000 Monthly
Are you a highly skilled digital-marketing and social media wizard? Would you like to manage advertising and promotional campaigns that use the message of Jesus to reach...
Christian Vision South Africa
10 Feb 2021
A leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Retail Marketing Manager Home Division to join their team in Cape Town to complement and play a...
Top Media and Communications is the fastest growing business B2B media company in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior Performance Marketing Campaign Manager/ PPC Agency Lead (Google Ads, Facebook, PriceCheck) to work at an agency with a great...
Cape Town R25000 - R35000 Monthly neg
My client is global performance marketing consultancy and they are recruiting for a digital account manager to join their growing client service team.
Cape Town, Woodstock
RunwaySale is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa.
18 Jan 2021
Cape Town, Sunnydale
2 days ago