|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a passionate digital marketing intern who wants to gain experience in digital marketing for an innovative tech company. The ideal candidate is driven, takes initiative and has pride in their work. You will work with sales and marketing personal to implement the marketing strategy.
Responsibilities of role:
- Execute the company’s B2B marketing strategy
- Create content and campaigns to drive new leads and opportunities
- Manage our social channels, website, paid campaigns and content plan
- Monthly email marketing newsletters
- Review website content
- Assisting with Bluegrass events management
- Managing any internal projects related to company marketing eg: new website, case study templates etc.
Company DescriptionBluegrass is a web and mobile solutions company with a 20 year history. We have offices in London and Cape Town with hubs in Joburg, Ukraine and India. We run a modern and open work environment which offers both flexibility and a dynamic work culture.
- The intern role can be either part-time or full time.
- You will need to have a relevant tertiary qualification or be in your final year of study.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written skills
- Results orientated and goal driven
- Attention to detail
Posted on 18 Feb 12:18
Apply by emailSarah
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Marketing Intern, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Agent, Strategist, Advertising Sales Rep
We help businesses transform and succeed in a digital world through insight-led customer experience, innovation and technology built to scale. We are an innovative technology solutions company with over 20 years of international experience. Our services cover digital transformation strategy, web and mobile design, content management systems, mobile app development, ecommerce and managed services.