- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Marketing Assistant/Project CoordinatorI am an experienced, hardworking and ambitious marketing professional with specialist experience in production. I pride myself in my strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to others across organisational levels. My professional background is versatile spanning across the media and education industry. An ideal position will be one that makes use of my drive for results and personal leadership skills.
Working with internal and external stakeholders positively and collaboratively is core to my work ethic. My acquired qualifications and experience together with my adaptable and innovative approach have added value to my role as a marketing professional. I believe my transferable skills will allow me to also excel in various industries.
- Effective communication
- Adaptability and accountability
- Proactive and resilient
- Creative and conceptual
- Good time management
- Willingness to learn
Experience- Twelve years
- I've worked as production assistant, researcher, production coordinator and marketing assistant
Posted on 22 Jul 09:00