|Get jobs on your |
Junior Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||R240000 - R300000 per year negotiable Cost to company|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionA leading South African NGO, operating in the fighting of food waste and hunger space, is looking for a junior marketing manager who will report directly to the CEO. The company is one of the fastest-growing of its kind in the country and provides a dynamic and exciting environment in which to work. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who loves both marketing and making a difference to the people of South Africa!
- Minimum of three years' experience working in a marketing environment, (marketing and brand) preferably in the not-for-profit space
- Proven marketing strategy skills and experience
- Campaign management and implementation skills
- Excellent project and implementation skills
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and an ability to brief and work with top social media agency
- Proven ability to work with graphic designers and a strong feel for design and layout
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – putting the monthly newsletter together is an important part of the job
- Proven understanding of PR and external communications in general
No CV of more than one page long will be evaluated.
Posted on 29 Jun 08:50
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Social Media Manager, Branch Manager, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Project Manager, Sales Manager, Social Media Community Manager