- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Marketing CoordinatorMy qualifications include a diploma in media studies and journalism obtained at Rosebank College as well as a marketing certificate obtained at The University of Cape Town.
I have a varied amount of experience and my good interpersonal skills allow me to relate well to people on all levels. I am of the opinion that this is the perfect opportunity to improve and utilise my skills to the best of my abilities and to show that I’m highly suited for the position.
My ability to be proactive enhances my ambitious approach to my career as I am an energetic, well-spoken and motivated individual. My organisational skills and self-reliance drive me to use my initiative and keep things functional and orderly due to my leadership abilities.
Skills- Create and send electronic and printed materials
- Manage production of catalogues from concept to completion
- Conduct Industry research
- Promotions and higher education conferences
- Present academic materials to tertiary Institutions when necessary
- Manage various portfolios
- Manage stakeholder relationships
Experience- Three to seven years
DetailsRemuneration:R18 000 - R22 000
Posted on 12 May 16:49