|Get jobs on your |
Job descriptionTHE ROLE
This role will be directly involved in the marketing of events, however, closely guided by the Head of Marketing.
- Implement the integrated marketing campaign for three co-located exhibitions including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaigns
- Monitor the marketing budget , campaign timelines and media plan
- Implement marketing plan for exhibitor inbound lead generation
- Promote the exhibitions in accordance with the marketing strategy from utilising below and above the line mediums including direct mail, PR, social media, outdoor advertising, online advertising, trade publications, SMS, website, SEO.
- Negotiate barter deals with appropriate media partners and associations and ensure the deliverables are carried out
- Manage the show websites, ensuring they are fully up to date with latest information.
- Coordinate the design, production of marketing material including sales brochures, conference brochures, show guides, visitor tickets, post cards, top line report, post show report, adverts, web banners and emails.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Tertiary qualification preferred. (Graduate)
- Previous experience in a commercial marketing role in an expo / event company
- Ability to travel
- Creativity and originality is a must, together with attention to detail and logical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to handle tight deadlines across multiple projects
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques
2+ years - at junior level marketing, but not strictly event marketing
Experience in a support role where working accurately, and to deadlines is a prerequisite
- Practice good time management
- Be trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Practice confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrate good team work with co-workers/peers
- Be flexible when on occasions asked to perform tasks outside of the overall remit
Posted on 10 Dec 10:45