|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R25000 per month|
My company is an international digital marketing agency that are looking for a permanent PPC specialist to join their highly talented Cape Town team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a large and interesting portfolio.
You will be directly responsible for implementing paid search (pay-per-click, PPC, SEM) campaign optimisations to improve client account performance and deliver ROI for a diverse portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge! You will have extensive opportunity for growth and development, and involvement with all aspects in the marketing team.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Bid management.
- Responsible for setting up, testing, developing & improving PPC campaigns and delivering ROI to our clients.
- Optimise CTRs, Landing pages, quality score, and conversion rates
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and client-centric mind-set.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Product Adoption: Remarketing | GSP | Display | Mobile Optimisation | Shopping | Dynamic Remarketing.
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practice processes.
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap.
- Showing initiative to improve processes and build efficiencies without being prompted.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin and client retention
- Minimum two to three years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in WordSteam is advantageous
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is an advantage
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good understanding and use of Google Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in front of clients and agency.
- Experience in Paid Social Media is advantageous
- Work well under pressure
- Passionate about the industry and continually looking to innovate and lead
- Presentation skills
- Up-to-date understanding of the principles of search engine optimisation and content marketing.
- Passion for all things digital and a healthy appetite for learning.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- The ability to think creatively
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Posted on 13 Aug 14:19
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Cape Town||19 Aug 14:06|
|New Business Development/Sales||Cape Town||16 Aug 14:04|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Cape Town||16 Aug 12:16|
|Product Designer||Cape Town||16 Aug 11:20|
|Health/Beauty Buyer||Cape Town||16 Aug 09:58|
|Graphic/Digital Designer||Cape Town||15 Aug 13:50|
|PPC Specialist||Cape Town||13 Aug 14:19|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Cape Town||13 Aug 14:11|
|Web Service Agent||Cape Town||13 Aug 10:11|
|Commercial Lead||Cape Town||12 Aug 15:08|
- PPC Specialist | Performance Agency, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- PPC Specialist, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park, Tokai
- Mid PPC Specialist, Cape Town, Sea Point, Recruit Digital
- Mid PPC Specialist, Sea Point, Recruit Digital
- Mid PPC Specialist, Cape Town, Sea Point, Roobix
- Junior PPC Specialist, Cape Town, Sea Point, Roobix
- PPC Specialist, Cape Town