- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R16000 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are looking for a vibrant, junior Coordinator to join the Marketing Department of our highly dynamic professional services company based in Bryanston. The ideal candidate will have mature interpersonal skills and be great at thinking on their feet. They will need to be comfortable working on both traditional and digital marketing activities, and take initiative as well as instruction.
Some digital marketing experience will be an advantage; however, a resilient and attentive attitude is a priority beyond work experience.
If you’re known as reliable, bright and a fan of a high-pressure, fast-paced working environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following
- Assist the marketing manager with day-to-day professional tasks and occasional ad-hoc personal tasks;
- Track new business leads and act as first responder to new leads;
- Data consolidation;
- Compilation and distribution of financial and statistical information e.g. budget spreadsheets and marketing reports;
- Marketing administration, such as tracking and actioning payments for marketing campaigns, filing invoices, indexing marketing materials and keeping marketing/costing reports up to date;
- Assist in managing and monitoring social channels e.g. posting and responding to messages and comments;
- Diary management for marketing manager;
- Take and draft meeting minutes;
- Assist with marketing research;
- Keep client lists and databases up to date;
- Document care;
- Ad-hoc instructions and tasks from marketing manager; and
- Coordinating and relaying business unit/team needs with the marketing manager and ensuring deadlines are set and adhered to.
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Detail orientated;
- Resilient; and
- Willing to learn and implement lessons learned quickly.
Posted on 08 Jul 07:37