- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Travel Content Internship - Remote/Flexible/Full-Time
|Remuneration:||R3000 - R6000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Flexible, Rev Share, Skill Development|
|Company:||Travel Tractions Marketing|
Job descriptionTravel Tractions is looking for talented, content-focused individuals to join our fast-growing team.
We offer internship positions, teaching various areas of online marketing, with the possibility of further employment.
Depending on experience, skills, time availability, how quick you are able to learn and provide value to the team, financial incentives will start at R3,000 – R5,000 monthly, depending on skill level.
General tasks involved:
- Fact checking
- Data capturing
- Content creation
- Link building
- Meeting deadlines
- Editorial tasks
Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine what aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn. Our main service offering at Travel Tractions is SEO which has elements of content creations, design, and web development.
We also have a wide set of internal projects, while we don’t call ourselves an incubator we like to test markets and build out our own products and online projects. We don’t offer these services to clients but they have a focus on growth hacking loopholes in various online marketing channels where we find bring the biggest ROI. These elements could be email marketing, web development, funnels, video creation and editing, design, social media marketing, automation, and community management.
Traits we’re looking for:
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Nitpicky about small details, and not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner and who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Learn about Digital marketing in a variety of areas (SEO, Social media, outreach, content, etc.)
- Get working experience in an agency and startup incubator
- Potential permanent position going forward
- Potential to work from home in the future
Company DescriptionTravel Tractions is a small marketing agency based in Blouberg, Cape Town.
Founded in 2018 by Matt Davison after a 10-year history of growing digital travel business and websites, the last being accepted in Google and YCombinator accelerator programs.
Travel Tractions has a team of ~15 and offers remote work and flexible hours with staff working nomadically from all over the world, however, preference for job placements is given to those in Cape Town.
The main service of the agency is SEO content as well as various internal projects in travel, sports gear, CBD, cannabis, and finance where they run broader marketing experiments and build businesses.
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in Journalism/English/Communications/Marketing/Media Studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Copywriting, SEO, design or social media
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Posted on 18 Jun 14:58
- Graphic design internship, Cape Town
- Marketing/Public Relations Internships, Cape Town, Topco Media
- Paid Internship/Junior Account Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Media/Communication Internship, Paarl, Franschhoek
- Customer Success Intern, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Media Team Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Sales Admin Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns