- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
Marketing Manager - Employer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements (VGP)|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a mid-senior employer marketing manager at a leading and renowned financial services companies. The role is based in Cape Town’s Northern Suburbs. In this role you will manage the Employer Marketing function to craft and drive innovative brand marketing and communication that will create brand awareness and ambassadorship to increase sales to ensure profitability and the sustainability of the brand. The company provides financial wellness solutions that meet the needs of low-income clients, including funeral insurance, health, savings, hospital cash-back cover, retirement solutions and life insurance. We’re looking for someone passionate, experienced and dynamic.
- Be the integration point of Marketing into the Human Capital function.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on the Human Capital and Business's people need to translate and effect these into relevant Marketing strategies and actions
- Responsible for the end-to-end development and ongoing maintenance of the Employer Brand from talent acquisition to employee retention and employee brand ambassadorship.
- Function as an integrated marketer and utilise all channels and mediums to enable strategy through to experience.
- Implement, support and drive the employer facing marketing and branding strategy, based on knowledge of established objectives.
- Engage, monitor, influence and work closely with the full marketing value chain to deliver high-quality employer marketing initiatives.
- Drive the development of integrated internal marketing strategies and campaigns that maximises the effectiveness of the sales force and business development activities.
- Provide input into all supporting media strategies, to maximise the impact of the intended campaign (for the targeted segment market applicable).
- Drive innovation within the marketing and brand function.
- Conceptualise and execute marketing creative. Work with the creative team in conceptualising how and when to use marketing materials and capture target audience, and brainstorming and working with internal resources to execute new marketing ideas.
- Collaborate with product development, sales and service, technical marketing, technology, marketing and creative teams to drive the strategy and development of the appropriate marketing and communication solution for the employer brand.
- Effectively deliver marketing messaging to target audiences, including mobile, video, social etc.
- Drive the implementation of communication strategies internally that support strategic employee value proposition and culture initiatives. This includes the management of all internal communication platforms.
- Manage the employee marketing specialists to develop, implement and report on high-quality communication plans.
- Support in the development of internal communication and messaging for the CEO and executives.
- Measure and report on performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Partner and interact with vendors to supply materials supporting marketing concept.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders that promote cross delivery practice solutions.
- Contribute to sustaining a competitive edge through external networking and benchmarking and representation on related forums.
- Define fair and innovative client service practices which build rewarding relationships, and allows team to provide exceptional client service.
- Contribute to the design of client journeys that result in a superior client experience.
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to identify changing client needs and align service offering with client needs.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in business management, marketing or behavioural sciences>
- Five years of brand and marketing experience within the industry and financial services industry
- Competence in digital marketing strategy, business development and corporate communication
- Business acumen
- Client/stakeholder commitment
- Drive for results
- Leads change and innovation
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and inclusiveness
- Motivating and inspiring team.
Company DescriptionViv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, digital, public relations and publishing industries.
Posted on 13 Jun 09:47
+27 21 422 1037
- Marketing Communications Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point
- Marketing Manager, Work from home and travel often to Oudtshoorn
- Senior Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager - Direct, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Loyalty Manager - Marketing, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Sales/Marketing Manager - Hospitality Industry, Knysna, Career Custodians
- Marketing Acquisitions Manager - Sport, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Channel Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- Marketing Manager - Commercial/Personal, Cape Town, Bellville
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, CBD
- Design Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Century City
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager | Consultancy, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Digital Sales/Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Green Point
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town Area, South Africa, Milnerton
- Assistant Marketing Manager - Remote/Flexible Hours, Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Head of Sales and Marketing, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens