|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town and Johannesburg|
|Company:||Ivy Farrell Recruitment|
Do you have 5 years’ brand/ marketing/ advertising experience (preferably working on alcohol or premium brands)?
Want to be the Brand Manager working on a range of premium alcohol brands that have a huge international following? You’ll work alongside the other two Brand Managers at this dynamic and innovative company – whose head office is in Cape Town – and report to the Marketing Manager.
The role is Cape Town or JHB based and requires occasional national travel.
- 5 years of solid brand/marketing/advertising experience
- Experience in and a good understanding of through-the-line marketing activity, direct marketing and content management is essential
- Experience and understanding of premium alcohol environment advantageous
- Project management skills
- Experience in managing internal and external team members
- Social Media savvy, with experience in the digital environment
- Multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Creative ideas generator
- Respond to any queries, questions or complaints on all platforms, for multiple brands, daily
- Managing both on and off trade programmes for the brands, working with relevant suppliers and agencies
- Engage with community posts using the correct brand voice
- Identify opportunities for and write tactical ad-hoc posts
- Compile user-generated posts for reuse and search for potential content through hashtags and influencers
- Accurately schedule posts on all platforms using approved content calendars, as well as posting Instagram stories when necessary
Should you not receive a response within three working days of your application please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 12 Jun 14:16