|Get jobs on your |
Digital Project Manager
|Company:||Oliver + More SA|
Job descriptionOliver + MORE seeks a digital project manager for an exciting contract opportunity to be based in Cape Town. You will be responsible for: -
- Day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, and web applications.
- Must be able to manage and deliver the projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Work structure and management: Planning and executing work in a timely and efficient manner.
- People management: Ability to manage staff from multiple departments and backgrounds.
- Technical skills: Understanding channel and technology requirements.
- Knowing technically what’s feasible, and what’s not and even more importantly, how much work might be involved in a type of project is invaluable.
- Client management: Ability to deliver quality and manage client’s expectations.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for scoping digital projects accurately and advice on timings, costing and dependencies to clients or stakeholders.
- Must have an adequate depth of knowledge in the process involved when creating digital assets or projects (i.e. assets ranging from creating banners, emailers, web apps, apps, CMS’s and e-commerce sites).
- Most importantly, communication skills are critical to successfully working with clients who themselves aren’t entirely sure what they want, need, and more often than not, had no idea how much things should cost or how long it should take.
- You would need to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help achieve business goals.
- You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
RequirementsKnowledge and experience required:
- BSc in Computer Science, digital marketing or relevant field
- Project Management Certification (PMBOK or PRINCE 2) advantageous
- Must have experience leading and managing teams of developers and designers, and be experienced in web building projects and creating assets.
To apply click on “Apply now”, or email .
MORE is a production-agency, part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver, AdjustYourSet, DARE, etc), producing content for a range of brands across multiple platforms, channels and countries. The content we produce includes digital media, animation, moving image and design. We pride ourselves on delivering work aimed specifically at the international marketplace. Brands we count among our clients include Starbucks, Liberty, Unilever, Virgin, Samsung, Gumtree and Hyundai, to name a few. OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist - we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It's a dynamic fast paced solutions focused start up environment - that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Posted on 11 Jun 15:46
- Associate Digital Campaign/Project Manager, Cape Town, Hout Bay, Recruit Digital
- Account/Project Manager, Cape Town, Somerset West
- Executive Project Manager, Somerset West, Intelligent Placement
- Mid-Weight Operations Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Senior Project Manager, Cape Town, Durbanville
- Mid-Weight Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point
- Account Executive/Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Project Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Claremont, Bluegrass Digital