- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Durban, Northern Suburbs|
|Company:||Oliver + More SA|
Job descriptionOliver + MORE is looking for a highly skilled project director for a contract opportunity based in Durban. This is an integrated role, involving the ownership, management, planning, delivery and oversight across an eCommerce pilot project specific to digital and artwork design, creative and production.
Employment type: three month fixed term contract.
Start date: 15 July 2019
Location: Durban (north suburbs)
Experience in producing engaging creative content and digital advertising across eCommerce platforms is a must. As well as having experience working for FMCG clients producing both local and global content.
You should be a strong strategic thinker, with agency experience. You will be working closely with the client as a lead partner, steering the development of their brand's needs and building relationships with Brand teams and the eComm team in JHB.
Key responsiblities of the role
Management and Facilitation of project set up + reporting
- Managing and documenting the triage process for pilot project.
- Decision maker of how work is funnelled through the Studio and offshore agency.
- Leading and partnering with Project Manager.
- Manage and advise on Kick off meetings for deliverables.
- Collaborating with PM to create weekly reports on team utilization and status of department for client and OLIVER.
- Managing daily/weekly WIP meetings with the on-site team.
- Managing key brands when required.
- Managing workflow for the project team assigned for pilot.
- Working with creative and design director to build/review the studio team structure and skill requirements.
- Managing resource utilisation and liaising with Hub teams for peaks in volume of work/utilising skillsets not available onsite.
- Ensure that the onsite team have all required resources and equipment.
- Responsible for onboarding any new team members.
- Ensuring all team members (including on-site, near-site and offshore) adhere to the client's processes and guidelines
RequirementsWhat you need:
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability and confidence to liaise with Senior Client Stakeholders.
- Experience working with offshore 3rd parties and implications of this. E.g. financially and operationally.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Considered, assertive and influential; ability to lead, with the skills and aptitude to develop and motivate a team.
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions; someone who finds solutions rather than simply reports problems.
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure.
- Experience in working as part of a team to deliver high quality work that is on time and within budget.
- Experience in prioritising and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly adaptable to new procedures and systems, and ensuring that these systems are adhered to.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to make sure quality control procedures are adhered to.
MORE is a production-agency, part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver, AdjustYourSet, DARE, etc.), producing content for a range of brands across multiple platforms, channels and countries. The content we produce includes digital media, animation, moving image and design. We pride ourselves on delivering work aimed specifically at the international marketplace. Brands we count among our clients include Starbucks, Liberty, Unilever, Virgin, Samsung, Gumtree and Hyundai, to name a few.
Posted on 07 Jun 10:33