|Get jobs on your |
Junior Marketing Assistant
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R7000 per month|
Job descriptionThis Art Fair showcases a diversity of work that represents the forefront of contemporary art from Africa to the world, and the world to Cape Town.
The city boasts a vibrant arts scene, driven by the top galleries on the African continent and beyond. Thanks to its diverse cultural heritage and geographic beauty, Cape Town is a compelling destination for both art world professionals and collectors alike.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing manager in organising various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Nurture Supplier relationships
- Experience in Photoshop or in Design
- Please note that this role is from 1 September 2019 to March 2020
- Prior to the art fair, the ideal intern may have to work on one weekend
- During the week of the event – late hours may apply leading up to the event.
- The official event date is from1 February to the 16 February 2020
RequirementsPlease note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 07 Jun 08:47