|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Manager
Job descriptionThe digital marketing manager will be responsible for the planning and managing of digital marketing campaigns that promote our company, brand and key programs. Duties include planning campaigns, analysing metrics, identifying trends, reporting and campaign budget control.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and acquire new, qualified leads
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize content for our digital assets – website, social media channels, App, AdWords etc
- Working closely with our SEO agency and PPC Manager to drive performance.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website/s
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Five to Ten Years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of SEO/PPC/SEM and experience in managing PPC and SEO campaigns/efforts.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Company DescriptionA global leader in residence and citizenship planning. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals and their advisors rely on our expertise and experience in this area. Our highly qualified professionals work together as one team in over 30 offices worldwide.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time (multi-task)
- Must be extremely organised
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently, and under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work in a team, rely on others and follow the style rules
- Creative and pro-active thinking and the ability to take initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours as required
- A positive attitude
- Confidence and ability to do convincing presentations to staff and other stakeholders and operate effectively at a senior level
Posted on 20 May 12:27
Edwina de Bruins
- Senior Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager - Employer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Marketing Manager - Direct, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Loyalty Manager - Marketing, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Sales/Marketing Manager - Hospitality Industry, Knysna, Career Custodians
- Marketing Acquisitions Manager - Sport, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Channel Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- Marketing Manager - Commercial/Personal, Cape Town, Bellville
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, CBD
- Design Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Century City
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager | Consultancy, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Digital Sales/Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Green Point
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town Area, South Africa, Milnerton
- Assistant Marketing Manager - Remote/Flexible Hours, Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.