|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Greymatter & Finch|
Job descriptionThe Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, creating solutions, achieving deadlines and delivering excellence through effective interaction with clients, suppliers and the internal production team.
They are responsible for overall management on allocated specific projects. Ensuring a smooth end to end process and workflow implementation according to the service offering. Client liaison on high level issues and ensuring that the relationship with the client remains positive before, after and during a project.
The Project Manager reports to the Head of Project Management. This may change depending on organisational structure changes and/or needs.
Should you wish to apply for the Project Management position at Greymatter & Finch, please provide us with a one pager answering the below questions.
Send through your submission, in either English or Afrikaans, to the email address provided. Should we consider your application, we will request a CV and any additional information we may require.
- Why do you want to work at Greymatter & Finch?
- Why should Greymatter & Finch employ you as opposed to another applicant?
- How will you add value to the company?
- What is your best or worst personality trait and why do you think so?
- What are the three most important skills a Project Manager should have?
- What is the most number of projects you have you worked on at the same time?
Company DescriptionGMF is a stakeholder communications company specialising in financial, integrated and sustainability reporting for public, private and listed companies. We provide services in South Africa and Namibia.
We offer an end-to-end stakeholder communications service, and develop and deliver content and communication solutions to client-specific needs.
We use our intellectual capital to assist clients to progressively improve their external reporting and communication strategies.
We partner with our clients to provide efficient and cost-effective content and project delivery.
RequirementsKey performance areas
Finance and administration:
- Develop and manage project quotes and budgets on Chase
- Prepare creative and production briefs
- Ensure that reconciliations, billing and invoicing is done
- Proactively manage project risks, implementing and managing project changes and interventions
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Ensure all internal administration/workflow requirements are maintained and completed
- Perform “back-up buddy” function to other project managers (when needed)
- Provide direction and support to internal production team
- Attend internal meetings as required by the workflow process
- Ensure effective communication between internal and external parties
- Attend client meetings
- Effective management and resolution of client queries, including the escalation thereof to the Head of Project Management
- Build client relationships (internal and external)
- Build a network of potential new clients
- Identify upselling opportunities and follow through on them
- Develop project plans which include, advisory, production, print and digital
- Attend training on process and new procedures
- Identify and discuss process improvement opportunities with Head of Project Management
- Print management, including quality control and signing off print proofs at printers
- Build constructive relationships within the team and across the business
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver seamless integrated quality products to clients
- Responsible for overall quality output of products
- Implement any company initiatives
- Maintain and promote company culture
- Any other responsibilities delegated by your line manager
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Ability to work under immense pressure
- A thorough understanding of creative and production processes
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of company’s service offering
- Work in an efficient and effective manner
- Prioritise work demands and effectively organise resources
- Anticipate and resolve issues, or obstacles, which impact timely completion, or the quality, of tasks
- Identify the impact of current work on future opportunities
- Plan for changing circumstances and possible obstacles
- Identify financial impacts of own, and others, decisions on the business
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a fanatical attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Problem solving, innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate above average communication skills both verbal and written
- Has customer focus mindset, and aligns behaviour to this
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Demonstrate both responsibility and accountability
- Display a drive for excellence
- Demonstrate an interest in and understanding of the attitudes, views and priorities of others in the team
- Energise others and contribute positively to morale and is a role model to others
- High energy levels and a commitment to making a difference
- Encourage collaboration by sharing knowledge, skills and resources with others
- Presentation skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Natural ability to network and build relationships
- Demonstrate an awareness of market trends
- Maintain current professional knowledge and skill within area of expertise
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the creative and production processes
Education: Matric and/or higher
- Experience of no less than two years gained in a similar position, in an advertising, marketing or print agency
- Proven track record of sales generated
- Experience working with project budgets and time management
- Knowledge of project management and business management principles and methodology
- Microsoft Windows: Advanced level: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Project management qualification, degree or diploma
- Proven track record of strong sales and negotiations abilities
- Project management experience in digital environment
- Previous print management experience
- Previous experience gained in the financial industry
- Chase software experience
Own reliable transport
Able to work after hours
Able to attend meetings at client premises
Able to travel as required
The job profile and key performance areas of this position is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, and may from time to time be amended according to the company’s operational requirement
Posted on 15 Mar 12:00
087 354 0536
- Digital Project Manager, East Rand, Cardilogix
- Digital Traffic/Project Manager, Johannesburg, Hougton, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Google Analytics Digital Project Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Senior Project Manager, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Junior Project Manager/Admin, Johannesburg, Design Quarter District
- Key Account Manager - Supplements/Special Projects, Johannesburg
- Sales/Project Manager, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Customer Service/Project Manager (Labels), Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Software Development Project Manager, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Development Project Manager, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- ITAM Manager, Johannesburg, Randburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731