|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund , Group Life|
|Company:||Capital Edge Recruitment|
Job descriptionOur client is committed to quality, constant innovation, and social responsibility.
They describe their company culture to be growth-orientated and fun while making a difference to those they serve.
They manufacture and market products and solutions within a niche market.
They have an opportunity available for a digital marketing manager to manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the organisation and long term strategy for the company.
This is not a heavy-weight position, their ideal candidate will have two to three years' solid digital marketing.
You’ll help them position themselves as market leaders with room to develop your career into a more senior marketing role.
Partnering with the senior management team:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Degree/diploma in marketing
- Two to three years' commercial experience
- Creative thinker
- Passionate to make a difference
Posted on 10 Jan 12:01
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Digital Marketing and Outreach Manager, Gauteng, Randburg, LayerCake recruitment
- Senior Manager - Property Marketing/Advertising, Centurion, Telkom
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Rosebank
- Marketing/Communications Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Account Manager - Marketing Research - Quantitative Research, Johannesburg, Sandton and Surrounds, LayerCake recruitment
- Marketing Manager - Advertising, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Digital Marketing Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Ad Ops Manager I Global Marketing Agency, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Sales/Marketing Digital Administrator, Johannesburg, Auckland Park
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731