|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAre you up for a challenge?
A small events management company in Randburg is looking for a passionate self-starter to fill the position of event co-ordinator. This role is for junior to mid level experience.
You will be responsible for event management from beginning to end, budgeting, planning and evaluate proposals in line with the strategy of the event. The successful candidate should be energetic and self-driven, with an exceptional track record and proven experience.
- Event planning, design and production within time limits from proposal to delivery
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Developing and maintaining client and supplier relationships
- Budget management
- Matric with relevant degree/diploma
- Must have two to three years of event coordination experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Flexibility to work long hours when required
- Organising and planning skills
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Analytical skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
Posted on 06 Dec 12:10