- Finding your first job: a step-by-step guide for grads
- Youth development tops AEC 2019 agenda
- Resignation with immediate effect - separate rulings confuse the matter
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R7500 - R15000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, City Bowl|
We are seeking a diligent Event Planner to join our company. You will be in charge of organising events that will intrigue our audience. You will be required to pay keen attention to details and provide exceptional customer service.
Event planner responsibilities are:
- Paying attention to details
- Managing all event operations
- Reserving venues, musicians, etc.
- Negotiating with vendors/suppliers
- Creating monthly/quarterly reports
- Overseeing ongoing events
- Experience as an Event Planner/Coordinator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- BA/BSc in Hospitality, Business or a related field
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you..
- We love being in Cape Town and have a very active social community that arranges hikes, runs and other exciting activities
- We’ll take good care of your appetite with free lunch from Monday to Thursday
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the financial world.
- We are a social bunch of people, therefore we have quarterly activities and drinks Fridays for whoever wants to join!
Posted on 03 Dec 07:52