|Get jobs on your |
Client Service Coordinator - Design/Display Manufacturer
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R12500 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Kelvin, Sandton|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Rocket Creative Design & Display|
Job descriptionRocket Creative Design & Display is an established creative display manufacturing company. We require an energetic, efficient, responsible and ultra-capable sales coordinator to join us to improve the sales team capacity.
The position requires assisting the sales team with all internal comms, sales coordination and operational arrangements. This is to enhance customer service in dealing with inquiries, submitting suitable proposals, project coordination and to effect greater levels of service and communication between the company and our clients.
The position is intensively detail orientated, and so applicants must have impeccable attention to detail. This skill needs to be mated with an analytical and structured operating methodology. The position is required to grow new business and maximise sales with existing clientele.
Note: Due to the flexible nature of the industry, overtime is occasionally necessary, as and when necessary to meet client demands.
The applicant is to have proven sales coordination or management experience within the industry and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the sales team with all client service functionality, ensuring day to day, time-sensitive interaction
- Facilitating order processing from orders into production
- Cost estimating on new and existing elements
- Reconciling reports of all sales profitability
- Submit weekly sales and cash flow reports
- Follow sales procedures as laid out by management
- Interacting with suppliers and sourcing specific materials where necessary
- Monitor, control and report expenditure against all financial budgets assigned to the targets
- Update and ensure all available sales information is current and relevant
- Ensure the effective completion of the jobs administration i.r.o collating project details
- Consolidate projects when complete and archive all relevant project info
- Assist with all marketing and advertising requirements for the company as and when required.
- Sales Management qualification
- Proven client service/sales experience
- Fully computer literate on Windows and MS Office
- Previous experience or skills on CorelDraw or Adobe Studio will be very beneficial
- Superb time management and operational capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills between in-house staff and clients
- Acute attention to detail
Posted on 15 Jan 07:36
Get job alerts for Client Service jobs
- Senior Java Developer - J2ee/.Net/Aws/Microservices, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer – J2ee/.Net/AWS/Microservices, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment