- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Job descriptionE-commerce assistant (three month Contract – maternity relief) to assist the E-commerce team with all day-to-day tasks related to sales, order fulfilment and basic online product updating.
- To assist with e-commerce order processing
- Picking stock for orders
- Updating clients on order ETAs
- Following up with suppliers regarding product ETAs
- Assist with routine stock checks
- Assist clients telephonically with order placing queries and order tracking or ETAs
- Assist clients via e-mail correspondence
- Assist with updating of products (instruction and training will be provided)
- Any other duty as delegated by the E-commerce Manager
Minimum educational qualification required to perform job:
- Grade 12
- Any sales, administration and customer service experience will be beneficial. Any experience with basic e-commerce sales or website product listing will be highly beneficial.
Key performance competencies:
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written English proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn new skills and branch into a wide variety of duties
- Strong customer service oriented
- Basic knowledge of photography/videography or willingness to learn photography and videography in order to assist with sales functions
- Interest in E-commerce Operations
- Self-driven to complete tasks
- Outgoing personality
- A people person driven by customer service
- A keen interest in photography would be an added advantage but is not essential.
Please send your CV in confidence to az.oc.smro@ettenna
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Apr 10:20
Apply by emailAnnette Blackie
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.