- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a superb job opportunity for a mid-weight Amazon Specialist to work on a leading innovative, designer hearing protection device brand whose head office is in Antwerp. This cutting-edge company is on the lookout for an Amazon Marketplace aficionado to join their growing team. The company is creating a hub in Cape Town, so we’re calling for candidates who can work remotely, preferably in Cape Town. We’re looking for someone hardworking and self-motivated, with great attention to detail, to continue to drive the business forward. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales growth of all Amazon marketplaces globally. This includes a broad range of tasks like growing revenue, optimising marketing spent, organising new product launches, analysing data, promoting reviews, optimising the listing, etc. The brand’s open company culture promotes out of the box thinking and the opportunity to join a young, dynamic and multi-cultural team. Leave your mark on a growing international brand (sold in more than 90 countries), apply today!
- Manage and optimise product listings on Amazon on a daily basis
- Develop high-level strategies based on account performance
- Develop creative solutions for listing enhancements to maximise key products or categories while driving immersive customer experiences
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs
- Monitor and analyse product ASIN performance, customer reviews, ratings and rankings
- Product optimisation including organic search terms, paid search terms and other promotional campaigns
- Plan, manage, and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organisation, and management in partnership with agencies or freelancers
- Manage Amazon FBA product inventory to ensure levels remain at an acceptable rate.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing with business experience preferred
- 1-2 years' experience managing Amazon sales and deep understanding of the Amazon 3P seller environment
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action
- An outside of the box, proactive approach to look at the business from all angles
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise work in a fast-paced environment.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 12 Jan 12:24
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Specialist jobs
Cape Town, Durbanville R20000 - R25000 Monthly
Our client a lead and renowned digital agency, seeks to hire a skilled PPC specialist. Duties and responsibilities: Build a PPC strategy for a variety...
Cape Town, V & A Waterfront R12500 - R15000 Monthly
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to maintain and set up paid media campaigns for a number of brands within our exciting portfolio.
Cape Town, V&A Waterfront R10000 - R10000 Monthly
Capitalize has an exciting opportunity for a talented junior-level SEO specialist to join our dynamic team and for this individual to grow within the business and grow...
Cape Town R30000 - R35000 Monthly
All-rounder digital communication expert Within this role you will plan, execute and measure digital content that supports the strategy of the business and...
Go global with this fabulous job opportunity to work on a leading innovative, designer hearing protection device brand whose head office is in Antwerp.
Knysna, Leisure Isle R30000 - R45000 Monthly
We are Conversion Advantage, an international digital marketing agency based in the Garden Route, looking for a skilled, senior SEO specialist to join our dynamic team.
Ready to switch gears and take your digital marketing career from a penny-farthing to an e-bike? Are you on top of the latest in PPC and CRO best practices? Do ambitious...
Cape Town, Kenilworth
The client account specialist role will focus on the delivery of relocation services to expatriate staff for international clients.
(When you apply, please include the words “I want to work for Ruby Digital because …” in your cover letter and explain the exact reasons that you have.
We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-level all-rounder with Graphic Design, SEO, Content and Social Media skills to fill a hands-on role with a fast-paced...
Cape Town R280000 - R360000 Yearly neg
About us Innovation Edge is an innovation catalyst and social impact investor.
Our Marketing Department is in search of a creative and innovative thinker, with the skill of designing curated Window Installations to capture the monthly essence of...
Cape Town, Gardens
Purpose The purpose of this role is to empower and enable the business to make good commercial decisions, by offering insights and impactful metrics gleaned from the...
Company: Red Ribbon Communications Position: PR Account Director Industry: Media Relations, Content Strategy, Digital Advertising Employment type:...
Cape Town, Rondebosch R20000 - R36000 Monthly neg
The client/account lead is a skilled and driven individual who takes responsibility for owning and growing key client relationships, as well as managing the strategic...
Cape Town, Johannesburg
You have a keen interest in understanding the critical importance that distribution, brand and category management plays in the industry and are willing to immerse...
Cape Town, Bellville R18000 - R21000 Monthly
Adlab Advertising, a full-service marketing agency based in the northern suburbs, Cape Town, is looking for a talented, driven and vibrant person to join a team of...
Cape Town, Bellville
Great opportunity for a Senior SAS Administrator with a top insurance provider! Working with a team of driven professionals in a fast-paced environment, you’ll...