- 5 ways in which 2020 changed the way corporates (and their employees) work
- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R10000 per month Basic salary|
We are innovative, fashionable, and dynamic and we are seeking a buying assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible online fashion company.
We believe in transparency and open communication and we welcome new ideas and suggestions. You will be working very closely with our buyers and this will be a great opportunity to learn the in’s and out’s of being an e-commerce buyer. You will be responsible for assisting our buyers with a wide variety of sales campaigns for well-known designer brands. This will include administration, coordination as well as supplier communication.
If you feel that you have the skills for this job and you are excited about what we have to offer, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist the buying team with administration
- Assist with event coordination
- Assist with supplier communication
- Working with samples: capturing, naming and product descriptions
- Supplier sample returns
- Event uploading
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects
- Computer literate (especially MS Excel)
- Have strong administration skills
- Professional communication skills in English (verbal and written) are a non negotiable
- Hard worker
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
- One to two years of admin experience
- E-commerce or retail experience preferred
- Experience in working with a fashion/branded environment would be advantageous
Posted on 28 Oct 16:01
See also: Buyer
A new opportunity is available in our Buying Department for a resilient, innovative and resourceful Buyer who can add value to our Outdoor...
Cape Town, Woodstock
RunwaySale is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa.
Cape Town (potential to be remote)
Start Date: Jan 2021 Location: Either remote or from an office in Westlake, Tokai Salary: Market Related We are seeking a passionate Paid...