- NSG launches compulsory online course on Ethics in the Public Service
- No work, no pay: the Covid-19 salary crisis
- Clicks non-executive director Nonkululeko Gobodo resigns
Junior E-Commerce Photographer/Product Image Producer
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
Location: Cape Town CBD
Start date: 1 October 2020
Hours/week: Full time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Gretmol Online is an online brand incubator, with an intense focus on e-commerce. We launch and develop branded products, using our unique online sales playbook to build them into successful brands our customers love. Gretmol is both a product development lab and digital marketing dojo. We work hard and play hard. Our focus is on execution and results, wanting to be the best at what we do. No stone is left unturned on this quest.
The ideal candidate needs to have a dynamic and conscientious approach, you need to be fluent in photoshop/illustrator and must have experience in professional photography. Naturally inquisitive, you will have an open-minded approach to learning whilst taking action. In our business action equals conversions. Great execution is key and is what separates us from our competitors.
Never satisfied with today’s victory, you will see the title ‘Junior’ as just that. With your contributions, you will look to make yourself indispensable as quickly as possible. The sky is the limit for us, we aim to double our revenues every four months. A Junior employee today should be leading a team tomorrow.
To be a good fit for this job, you must have:
- Determination – a fast learner and quick on your feet.
- Proficient in Photoshop, illustrator and experience in professional photography.
- An inquisitive mind with a sharp eye for detail as well as following instructions and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent, concise written English. Other languages will be advantageous.
- Ideally a university graduate.
- Convince us in your cover letter why we should hire you.
- A portfolio to be submitted with CV
- Essentially a South African citizen or Permanent Resident.
- A strong bias toward execution. You love working independently and thrive when given freedom and flexibility.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term opportunity, to grow with us. There are no limits on what you can achieve from our point of view, you will be the author of your own success to a large extent.
Your CV should be submitted via email. All submissions should be sent via email with a PDF attachment (not MS Word) to az.oc.enilnolomterg@gniredro with the subject “Junior E-Commerce Product Photographer and Editor". Explain in your email why you would be a perfect fit for us. Please include a profile picture in your CV.
Any applications not submitted as PDF or submitted without the correct subject line will not be opened.
Posted on 16 Sep 14:04
Apply by emailLindsay
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.