- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
- Informal traders receive training in bookkeeping
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||Capital Media (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionNewspaper and magazine layout designer:
- Experienced and highly creative graphic designer required.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design.
- High level of computer literacy: indesign and photoshop
- Working knowledge of social media and online publishing
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work accurately under pressure
- Understanding of latest design trends
- Innovative thinking and ability to follow process
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Take full ownership of design - magazine and newspaper pages, special projects, promotional material
- Provide creative input regarding content
- Experience: At least one year's experience in newspaper design and layout
- Excellent design skills and eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Time management skills
- Good administrative skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent conceptualising skills
- Photography skills an advantage
Capital Media is the publisher and distributor of Get It magazine and Rekord newspapers in the greater Tshwane area.
Posted on 04 May 14:25
Apply by emailSunette Visser
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, DTP Operator, Design Intern, Graphic Designer/Art Director, Print Operator