|Remuneration:||R4500 - R6500 per month cost-to-company |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Bramley Park|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Type:|| 1 year|
|Company:||Under The Tree Printers/Clean Dot Waste|
We are seeking a mid invoicing admin who is articulate, highly organised and willing to get their sleeves rolled up. The person will work closely with the directors in all activities. The role will include client and stakeholder liaison/preparing quotations, reception functions, invoicing, filling, job bookkeepings, job scheduling between the client and factory/ determining job turn-around times and communicating between the client and factory and reporting to the project manager-director as well as providing support to the project team. There
There is a strong emphasis on excellent administration; note taking, reporting and group diary management. Careful reading with an understanding is not negotiable in this portfolio as RFQs needs one who pays attention to detail.
There is a waste management company and a printing company sharing the resources and therefore the candidate will be expected to lead both business to direct the reception calls correctly and handle basic queries for both entities.Responsibilities:
- To act as the communications hub for the project team, communicating with stakeholders, client and suppliers
- Coordinating diaries
- Responsible for inputting and scheduling resource to match incoming projects
- Ownership of the schedule of all activities in the entity
- Confidently liaise and coordinate with clients, suppliers and stakeholders, supported by project leads
- Understanding and experience of event delivery from both a production and technical perspective
- Preparing for operational meetings
- Taking minutes at client meetings and writing and distributing contact report
- Take specifications correctly from clients
- Managing both hard and soft copy files
- Streamlining processes and creation of templates
- Responsibility for checking off project budgets mainly in terms of time frames for deliverables
- Working across multiple projects with multiple clients at the same time
- Present a professional image at all times onsite and at stakeholder meetings
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- The successful applicant will have experience in the role of marketing and administration assistant or similar and will be ready to undertake this level of responsibility and take on new challenges.
- Basic accounting knowledge is also a pre-requisite. With a genuine passion for organisation and template creation, you will not be fazed by the complexities of working with numerous clients, stakeholders and suppliers at the same time.
The Under The Tree Printers is a commercial printing and promotional gift supplier based in Johannesburg.
Clean Dot Waste is a waste management company based in Johannesburg
Posted on 02 Dec 13:59, Closing date 31 Jan