- GirlCode partners with Deloitte for virtual career day
- Employment Services Bill seeks to prioritise hiring of local unskilled labour
- Apply for graduate programme in cryptocurrency and development
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R9000 per month|
Job descriptionEvery day we make the lives of contact lens wearers easier, through a streamlined process, steered by people who care.
Do you have a never-give-up kinda attitude? Can you keep your eyes on the prize? Can you cut through the noise and with exceptional simplicity? Are you willing to always go further for the customer with dedicated care? Do you agree that when doing all of the above together is better and a business thrives when a team communicates, collaborates and supports one another?
If so, we’re looking for a new Logistics & Operations Assistant to join our awesome team, for 6 months to start, with the hope of this becoming a full-time contract after the initial 6 months
What we do: An online-only contact lenses retailer.
How we do it: Easy online ordering. Fast, reliable delivery. A team that offers unbeatable service.
Why we do it: To simplify eyecare.
As a growing tech start-up we are committed to giving you an opportunity to build a long-lasting career and grow within our purpose-driven company. We don’t watch you closely. We don’t follow your every move. Basically, we don’t
micro-manage. We believe in autonomy and accountability from every team member. You will be provided with tools, training and skills to do your job exceptionally well – and from there we trust you do master your role and go further, that extra mile, for the customer and our business.
What’s in for you:
- You will work with a young, shining & driven team to give the customer an amazing experience, every time.
- You’ll contribute to making sure that orders are processed as quickly & effectively as possible, wowing the customer each time they order.
- You’ll learn first-hand what goes into running an e-commerce business in South Africa.
- You’ll get exposure and experience in almost every division of the company – logistics, accounts, customer support & more.
- You’ll be constantly learning in a fun, busy and purpose-driven environment.
- You’ll have the opportunity to be coached and develop skills you have never been given the chance to master.
- You’ll work from a modern office in central Sandton, with delicious lunch treats every Friday.
- Packing orders
- Creating waybills
- Tracking orders with courier providers
- Following up on orders stages
- Creating tax and medical aid invoices
- Assisting with stock takes & recons
- Returning stock to suppliers
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Answering customer support queries
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, always
- You must share our values
- You must be driven to go further for the customer
- You must be a good multi-tasker and be flexible
- You must be willing to work on your feet half the day
- You must pay attention to detail and articulate information clearly
- You must show composure and handle busy periods well
- You need to know your way around a computer and online software tools
- You must be open to feedback and criticism in order to help you grow
- You love teamwork and working alongside others
- Because you want to simplify the eycare industry
- Because you want to help our customers see clearly
- Because you believe in our Mission, Vision and Values
- Because you’re all about customer service
- Because you want to work in a team of smiler
- Because there is always opportunity to grow
- Because together is better
If offering incredible service excites you as much as it does us, apply now, because it’s what we’re all about.
Posted on 19 Jan 15:32