|Get jobs on your |
Stock/Event Access Coordinator
|Remuneration:||R6000 - R7500 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Event Site work will be remunerated hourly (outside of office hours) above the monthly salary amount.|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionEnsuring the complete handling and management of all hardware and logistics for the company.
One to two years of experience in the eventing environment; working with equipment and administration skills.
As you are the principle process owner you are expected to manage and take accountability for the following:
Effective management prior to an event:
- Receive equipment list to be used at the event from PM.
- Consolidate weekly total requirement for all local events and match to current in-house stock.
- Research and obtain quote for additional rental equipment from suppliers and submit to management for approval and sign off of PO.
- Rent additional equipment when required.
- Arrange with supplier for rented equipment collection and delivery prior to event.
- Gather, check and pack required hardware and consumables per pack per event.
- Fill out sign over sheet to PM and get signatures.
- Receive and recount and sign for returned stock with all documentation including stock indemnity form.
- If something missing/ not-returned and/or broken items needs to be documents on the stock indemnity form and compiled into a non returned/ faulty report.
- Send non-returned/ faulty report to HOD.
- Remove faulty items reported, on stock indemnity form, to be checked and either repaired in-house or sent for repair.
- Raise replacement/fix PO to HOD.
- Clean all stock and pack all stock away.
- Arrange all courier shipments outgoing from regional office.
- Submit waybills to finance for incoming and outgoing couriers and communicating cost to company/ cost to client.
- Conduct weekly stocktake in-house stock on stock master sheet.
- Record stock movement on Trello.
- Manage stock control including labelling/ cleaning and charging of devices.
- Manage all company Merchandise and Corporate branding items stock.
- Ordering and managing logistics around all consumables (wristbands and cards).
- Managing and order stationery for events.
- Negotiating and continuously sourcing best price and deals with suppliers.
Effective management of administration prior to an event:
- Check for upcoming events on a daily basis for two weeks as well big future events.
- Proactively contact all clients via mail at least 10 days before to get information as to access requirements.
- Attending site visits if and when required and arrange for large and complex events.
- Proactively follow up with clients to confirm and check all is in order.
- Arrange staffing with staffing department per event.
- Arrange gear with stock department per event.
- Prepare site file per event as per checklist.
- Arrange with finance of box office requirements (float, credit card machines).
- Arrange event kit collection by access site manager.
- Arrange return date for event kit after event.
- Do a full event kit hand over and sign off with collecting access site manager and complete stock indemnity form.
- Conduct pre-event brief.
- Ensure staff being used at an event have been trained.
- Attend weekly CT meeting.
- Performing access management role on site.
- Overseeing access /door managers.
- Supporting access managers onsite by handling escalations from access manager.
- If not an site must be available if required to deal with problems that may arise.
- Receive and check full event kit from access site manager with full sign off.
- Fill out missing inventory by completing non-returns section of stock indemnity form if event kit not complete.
- Do debrief with access site manger by filling out debrief form.
- Hand over kit and documentation to stock department.
- Handing over event staff hour sheets per event to staffing department.
- Ensure box office details to finance.
Company DescriptionHowler is an end to end event technology platform servicing some of the countries major events with smart products to assist them in operating to their full potential. These products include ticketing, cashless, event insurance and access control.
Howler customers are able to find events they love, get through the door in a flash, and transact with a tap. With a Howler account customers can: manage their tickets, topup cashless cards and cashout online.
Communication: oral and written
Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
Demonstrates an eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a customer's needs effectively. Has a desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform a job more effectively.
Applies original thinking in approach to job responsibilities and to improve processes, methods, systems, or services.
Understands the agendas and perspectives of others, recognizing and effectively balancing the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organization.
Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one's knowledge and experience base, and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
Posted on 17 Jul 10:07
+2782 440 3954
- Bursary Administrator, Cape Town, Oasis Group
- Investment Support/Administrator, Cape Town, Oasis Group
- Programme Coordinator, Cape Town
- Junior Social Media Coordinator, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Brand Coordinator, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Circulations Coordinator, Cape Town, Ramsay Media
- Affiliate Marketing Coordinator, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Insurance Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Payments Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Legal Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Communications/Engagement Coordinator, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- HR Administrator Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Creditors Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Events Coordinator, Stellenbosch, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Nominations Coordinator, Cape Town, CBD, Topco Media
- Events Coordinator, Cape Town, Topco Media
- Office Coordinator, Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park
- Digital/Social Media Coordinator, Cape Town, Newlands, Claremont
- Brand Ambassador Coordinator, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, Tradeway Promotions
- Property Administrator, Cape Town, Tokai
- Front of House / Member Administrator, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- SAP Logistics with ABAP, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- PA/Office Manager I Sports + Entertainment, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Researcher, Cape Town, Kenilworth
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Half-Day), Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Manager, Cape Town, Christian Art Distributors
- Paid Media Specialist I European Brands, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Regional Promotions Manager, Cape Town, Milnerton
- German-Speaking Office Support, Cape Town, Sea Point