- Remote meetings? What's the best way to connect?
- Covid-19 lockdown: How it will affect your employer's finances
- Innovation and creativity in the time of Covid-19: Alternative ways of thinking and doing
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||Time and Labour Consultants|
Nature of contract: temporary to permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client located in Observatory, Cape Town within the IT academic industry. The facilitator will be managing the end to end process, teachings and development of students. The successful candidate will be directly responsible and accountable for the preparation, presentation, assessing and moderating of the various IT courses. The facilitator’s goal is to effectively facilitate courses in a manner that is consistent with the core values of the institution. Previous teachers/educators are also encouraged to apply.
The role will require you to work in a high-pressured environment and enhance the culture of the Institution. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, reliable and have a high level of integrity. Good interpersonal and communication skills will be a core expectation.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate various training programmes
- Create learning material, as required
- Assist to build the learning curriculum programmes
- Ensure that lesson plans are followed and that the training schedule is adhered to
- Complete and submit lesson plans to the technical team leader one week before the lesson takes place
- Check all formalities
- Marking all assignments and giving learners feedback
- Moderation of learner POE
- Ensure timeline and deliverables of the project is adhered to
- Prepare reports and maintain records of work accomplishments and administrative information as required
- Coordinate the preparation, presentation and communication of work-related information to the technical team leader
- Report to technical team leader periodically on individual accomplishments, problems in progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual team training needs
- Do weekly checks in classrooms
- Ensure the training labs are checked a day before teaching
- Two to three years of proven experience as a facilitator and have a technical facilitator qualification
- Diploma or degree qualification in IT with specific training in technical support; systems support and end-user
- OCA certificate
- Code eight drivers licence
- Assessor and moderator experience (advantageous)
Posted on 25 Feb 09:42