|Get jobs on your |
Senior .Net Technical Lead
|Remuneration:||R1000000 - R1200000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you a hard-working developer who focuses on beyond the box thinking and prefers flexible working hours with a degree of remote work? A south-after company with an international client base is seeking an intermediate C# developer to join their team of technical guru’s.
You will be required to develop groundbreaking projects using the latest tech stack while having the opportunity to be the front of technological advancements in the IT industry. The ideal developer would need to have rigorous C# experience with a hunger to learn new technologies and enhance their current coding abilities
The reference for this position is DZ47686. It is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a salary up to R1.2mil per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Dudley on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five years’ team lead/management experience in IT, with five years’ exclusively in the C# space and knowledge on the following:
- Must have lead teams bigger than 6 developers
- Web Forms
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and mobile space
- Assist and support Design, QA and the OPS teams during the various stages of the development life cycle
- Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products.
- Perform alpha testing on your own solutions and guide QA on how to test in other environments.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with others toward shared goals and meeting or exceeding them.
- Flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies.
- Design and develop software verification plans
- Design quality assurance procedures
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- Five+ years of development experience working with ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC 5 and C#
- Solid Visual Studio experience.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science principles especially OOP, SOA and distributed programming.
- Experience in restful services using Web API.
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in MS SQL Server and stored procedures.
- Experience in source control (Git)Bsc Computer science
Posted on 08 Nov 12:43
011 463 3633