- GIVEAWAY: 2 copies of Essentials of Retirement Fund Management up for grabs
- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
|Get jobs on your |
German-Speaking Office Support
|Remuneration:||R13500 - R16000 per month negotiable To be discussed|
|Benefits:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Job descriptionWe are looking to fill an office position.
The applicant must be fluent in German (written and spoken)
This job requires a security check (policy clearance).
We’d give a fixed contract for a year to start.
No own transport is required, yet it is of advantage.
Our office is in Sea Point.
Start date: 15 August or 1 September 2019
Working hours: 25-30 hours per week, five days, hours semi-flexible (e.g. 10am-4pm or 9am-3pm).
- 15 days annual leave
- Pay according hours and experience
- Can also be a contracted position e.g. appointed person invoices for services
- Office admin, involves printing, sorting, switchboard, preparing shipments
- It’s a pretty simple job description
- Additionally, the applicant can receive training on the job to become a Professional Tour Consultant within +/- two years
- Language: German (mother tongue level) is compulsory
- Drivers license: of advantage
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel - very good to excellent skills
- Good understanding of technical and organizational processes
- Independent worker
- Quick and efficient
Posted on 31 Jul 10:48
- Senior Support Engineer Hosted Services, Cape Town, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Facilities Manager - Group Support - Hospitality Industry, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Infrastructure Support Engineer/Technician Level 1, Cape Town, Bellville
- Reception/Support, Cape Town, Gardens