Mid–Level Account Coordinator
Summit, part of the Invictus Education Group, is looking for a Mid-Level Account Coordinator based at its Pretoria office.
As a Mid-Level Account Coordinator of Summit, you would be responsible for overseeing and managing of a current Key Account within the business.
What the role includes:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
What attributes are important for our company:
- Being able to adapt to change
- Think creatively
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Social intelligence
- Digital adaptability
- Team player
- Customer focused
Mid – level account coordinator Sskills and qualifications
- Post School Degree
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- 3-5 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Proven results of meeting sales goals.
Posted on 21 Jul 15:34