|Get jobs on your |
HE Lecturer - Distance Mode of Delivery
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Boston City Campus|
- Database programming
- IT systems development
- IT systems management
- IT workflow management
- Software testing
- Event management
- Minimum applicant requirements: Applicants are required to have at minimum an Honours degree or equivalent in the respective discipline and must have experience in working for a Higher Education Institution. Experience in the distance mode of delivery is an advantage.
- Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), with a copy of your highest achieved qualification.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates.
- Should no feedback be received from Boston City Campus & Business College within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
- Boston City Campus & Business College will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Posted on 30 Jul 09:08
- Lecturer - Screen Acting, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Programming Lecturer, Cape Town
- Wordpress / CMS Freelance Lecturer, Cape Town, City Bowl
- Lecturer - Copywriting, Cape Town, Salt River, Red & Yellow
- Social Media/Content Creator/Photographer, Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard, Trusted Interns
- Communications/Engagement Coordinator, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Marketing/Communications Apprentice, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Trusted Interns
- Communications Practitioner, Stellenbosch, Viv Gordon Placements
- Marketing/Communications Intern, Cape Town
- Communications/Media Manager, Cape town, Southern suburbs