- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Customer Sales Agent
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R10000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
Job descriptionBe part of a small team advising potential students over the phone, email or instant chat. You will be offering international professional finance courses. Yes, it's a sales position, but we're in the business of enhancing lives and enriching people's careers, so we don't think of it as selling but rather advising and helping. Your job is to win the hearts and minds of our students.
Your primary function is to answer the phone and emails from potential students who want to know more about our accounting courses, to consult with the student and make the sale. Your daily tasks consist of follow-up calls, emails, face-to-face consulting and answering student queries.
I know this sounds like a really nice job and a fun place to work but do the self-check before you apply. We want this to end well so be sure you understand who we are looking for.
Self-check questions: Do you love engaging with people? Even the confused ones, the soft-spoken ones, the aggressive ones, the angry ones, the lonely ones and the needy ones? Have you been told you explain things really well? Are your emails really clear and well-written? If you answered yes to all these questions, please go ahead and send us your CV and short motivation letter.
- Keep it to a maximum of four pages, or it will be too long to read.
- Start with your current position at the top in your 'work experience' section.
- Always state your reason for leaving a previous job.
- State duration of length of employment in each position, so I don't have to work it out.
- Your letter must highlight any experience that is relevant to the position you're applying for.
- Try to avoid telling me that you're passionate and hard working. I'll just assume that. Rather tell me what you're really good at. What is your special skill? Tell me what your current boss or colleagues say about you.
- Spelling and grammatical errors will be frowned upon.
Company DescriptionWe are a small-to-medium sized national company based in Cape Town. We specialise in international financial qualifications which we deliver online, via distance or in campuses across SA. We are a great company that offers richly-rewarding experiences to talented professionals. We enhance careers and enrich lives.
- You’ve got to have experience consulting with people, preferably over the phone and email
- You’ve got to be engaging. If you don’t know what this means, then you’re probably not that engaging
- You’ve got to be bright with an inquiring mind, yet patient with people who don’t know what you know
- You’ve got to have a proven track record of making targets
- You’ve got to be able to sit down and get the work done
- You’ve got to be able to work hard, really hard and want to grow
- Matric or more
- Five years' sales/consulting experience
- Know a bit about education, accounting and part-time studying
- If you have a financial qualification, that will be amazing
Posted on 26 Jun 08:02