|Get jobs on your |
Real Estate Branch Manager
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R18000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position, Disabled position|
|Company:||Xoliswa Tini Properties|
Job descriptionJOB TITLE: REAL ESTATE BRANCH MANAGER
Xoliswa Tini Properties, a leading South African real estate professional company is looking to appoint a Branch Manager at our Midrand office. Please send applications to Pakama at email@example.com by deadline date, 30 November 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a Skype interview. Xoliswa Tini Properties reserves the right to expire jobs at our own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Real Estate Branch Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all branch operations, including staff hiring, training, and supervision. As a branch manager you will come up with appropriate strategies to increase productivity and performance levels in order to achieve the branch’s financial targets.
Furthermore, besides managerial duties, the branch manager are also responsible for attracting new customers and partners, as well as retaining the already existing ones.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating the branch’s business plan:
- Hiring new employees, training, mentoring, supervising, and disciplining administrative staff in order to ensure the overall efficiency of daily operations:
- Monitoring the financial transactions executed and the office activity performed at the branch office:
- Designing and implementing financial performance plans, strategies, and any other operational activity
- Assigning, overseeing, and monitoring administrative and financial tasks;
- keeping up to date on current industry regulations, policies, procedures, and protocols, and ensuring that employees are too;
- developing and implementing customer service procedures;
- ensuring that goals and deadlines are met and that projects are led in compliance with the institution’s policies and procedures; and
- liaising with the head office and other branch offices to ensure the smooth management of operations and the achievement of overall business goals
- Auditing financial transactions and any other action executed by employees;
- preparing quarterly reports, daily revenues, and other administrative reports;
- overseeing the completion of thorough reports and analyses on the branch operations carried out in the branch office; and
- analyzing office activity and employee performance, identifying trends, and making appropriate recommendations and adjustments to current work methods and systems
- Ensuring all employees handle their clients’ activities in an accurate, unbiased, and profitable way, following high ethical standards when performing financial transactions
- Ensuring that employees comply with current real estate regulations and internal procedures (E.g. Property Practitioners’ Act 22 of 2019)
- Providing guidance, counselling, and consultation to employees in order to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring budgets and ensuring sales targets are met, motivating staff to achieve objectives.
- Meeting with customers to solve issues or complaints and monitoring their feedback.
- Developing relationships with the community and other businesses.
- Communicating with colleagues of other branch offices.
- Keeping detailed computerized records and report all the branch office operations and activities, including employee performance
- Sales and Marketing Oriented
- Revenue and Sales Target-driven
- Customer Service-Eccentric Champion
- Leadership and Management Skills
Posted on 28 Oct 15:17
+27 43 7260541