- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Property Sales Agent
Young Real Estate Agents, this is an opportunity not to be missed! An exciting career opportunity exists in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu Natal for a Property Sales Agent within the Real Estate environment. Brand new development of more than 370 units to be sold from plans! If you meet the requirements, apply today.
- Must understand the current market conditions, such as market-related prices, competitors, demographics and surrounding area
- Knowledge of the whole sales process from signing the sales agreement up until the property transfers into the buyer’s name.
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong people and salesmen skills
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with a high proficiency in English.
- Must have adequate understanding of current computer software
- Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
- Load online ads daily in line with the provided format and standards
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the sales agreement and explain the agreement thoroughly to buyers.
- Follow up all leads from all sources and record on / update lead tool daily
- Converting leads into on-site visits to successfully close deals on site
- Strictly adhere to sales viewing procedures as per training received
- Complete a market research and surrounding area knowledge report within and agreed format. Provide this to your sales manager every second month
- Enforcing the provided marketing strategy as provided by the sales manager, this includes, for example, ensuring that boards are in place and visible as instructed.
- Liaise with buyer to obtain the necessary bond documentation as per the bank’s requirements, adhering to the turnaround times of the sales agreement.
- Keep buyer updated on progress of bond application.
- Responsible for ensuring on-site office is fully operational e.g. stationery, working equipment and on-site office / show house is clean and tidy
- Shows initiative by identifying marketing trends
- Prepares and submits weekly reporting within an agreed format
- Strict adherence to various turn-around times and requests provided by Sales Manager
- Notify Sales Manager of any on-site problems or issues.
- Applies knowledge to anticipate problems before they occur and takes pre-emptive action by suggesting potential solutions.
- Must communicate professionally and appropriately with colleagues and buyers.
- Must always maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Complete/update Visitor Book and update Lead Tool
- Important: Property stock will be supplied, no canvassing needed
- NQF4 is compulsory
- Must be flexible with working hours and be available to assist with after-hours emergency situations
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license / able to organize own transport
- Must be able to report to Sales manager on a weekly basis
- Must be available immediately to start this exciting position
Vacancy Reference no: Ref: CPT002659 Closing Date: 18 September 2019
To apply for the above mentioned position, please visit www.intelligentplacement.co.za/vacancies
If you don’t hear from us within 3 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful
Posted on 09 Sep 11:08
Intelligent Placement will, through its expertise, service standards and national network provide a unique value proposition which will differentiate Intelligent Placement to be the preferred South African Recruitment brand.
|Recent jobs by Intelligent Placement||City||Date posted|
|Sales Manager - Mining||Port Elizabeth||16 Sep 12:10|
|Head Chef/Chef De Cuisine||Helderberg||13 Sep 13:58|
|Office Administrator||Somerset West||13 Sep 13:58|
|General Manager||Kimberley||11 Sep 11:19|
|Hotel Receptionist||Cape Town||10 Sep 11:58|
|Junior Business Development/External Sales Executive||Cape Town||10 Sep 11:57|
|Full-Stack Lead Developer||Cape Town||10 Sep 11:56|
|Store Manager||Helderberg||09 Sep 14:05|
|Plant Manager||Cape Town||09 Sep 14:04|
|Property Sales Agent||Durban||09 Sep 11:08|