- 4 worst career tips you'll ever get
- How business misrepresentation for minimum wage exemption can lead to jail time
- How new code can bring order to strikes
|Get jobs on your |
Leasing Administrator - Property Department
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||Oasis Group Holdings|
Job descriptionJob summary
Oasis is looking for a highly analytical, assertive and driven individual to perform property administration functions. The individual must ensure that all properties are appropriately managed, maintained and to work towards achieving higher-level business objectives through provision of effective property administration. The individual must have a strong ability to create, organize, edit and maintain property, tenant, and related documentation. The individual will monitor budgets and inform property managers about available funds as well as create reports for property owners. Furthermore, the individual will coordinate tenant and manager requests, supply needs and maintenance schedules.
- Provide administrative support of all property marketing initiatives and activities within the department.
- Manage calls and requests relating to property marketing.
- Create and maintain databases of information for the property marketing function including the areas of; marketing material; promotional material; sponsorship; media; events, branding campaigns, shoppers and tenants
- Manage the administration of communication, promotions and events required in property marketing
- Be fully involved in the execution of events with the property manager, event coordinator and ground staff located at various property sites, including mall management and tenants as when required
- Assist with the coordination of event logistics relating to property marketing functions.
- Maintain list and communications with all prospective tenants and their requirements.
- Coordinate and arrange site visits for the prospective tenants for the vacant premises.
- Coordinate and keep records of all lease applications and submit reports with analysis.
- Coordinate with legal advisor to draft lease agreement, facilitate negotiation and finalization of lease agreement.
- Maintain all lease records and follow up on lease renewal before expiry.
- Facilitate negotiations for renewal of the lease.
- Facilitate advertisement and publication of vacant space as directed.
- Interpret and maintain all leases with the assistance of the property legal advisor.
- Act as a liaison between tenants, landlords, and owners regarding prospective tenants, agreements repairs and tenancy termination.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation associated with leasing and managing properties, including the preparation of rental board documents, inspection reports, typing of leases, generation and distribution of monthly owner statements and maintenance of key registers for our group and company properties.
- Responsible for the collection of rent from tenants and issuing of receipts in addition to investigating and arranging for the collection of rental arrears with our company procedures, which will involve notifying them in writing or telephonically of the deficiencies in rental payments and advising them of various legal obligations in this regard.
- Collect all turnover figures by stipulated date. This function is done telephonically by letter and email.
- Communicate all property and operating expenses with property finance.
- Reporting: Prepare daily, weekly, bi – weekly and monthly reports.
- Must have at least three to four years of leasing and property administration experience.
- A proven ability to build strong client/tenant relationships.
- Candidate must be pro-active and results oriented.
- Computer literacy with MS Word/MS Excel (Advanced Level).
- Minimum qualifications - Property administration or management diploma
- Additional qualification preferred – B Comm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain relationships.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- A stable career history.
- The willingness to work after hours when required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS Project
Posted on 29 Jan 11:07
- Night Content Management Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens
- Head of Sales Administrator/Coordinator, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, Intelligent Placement
- Facilities Administrator, Camps Bay, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Team Administrator, Cape Town
- Finance Administrator, Cape Town, Hout Bay
- Site Administrator/Secretary, Cape Town, CBD, Massive Recruitment
- Accountant/Office Administrator, Cape Town, Greenpoint
- Property Rental Administrator, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Westlake
- Opportunities Administrator, Cape Town, Observatory
- CFP/Property Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Facilities Administrator, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Payroll/Accounts Administrator, Cape Town, Bergvliet
- Dispatch Administrator, Cape Town, Massive Recruitment
- IT Systems Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Graduate Opportunity - Employee Benefits/Medical Aid Administrator, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, LayerCake recruitment
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Cape Town Central
- Telesales Consultant/Administrator, Cape Town, Massive Recruitment
- Site Administrator, Cape Town, Massive Recruitment
- Hiring Bursary Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Website Administrator, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs, DirectAxis
- Web Content Administrator, Sanlam, Bellville, Digitas Liquorice
- Customer Support Administrator, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Business Development Administrator, Cape Town, Online
- Administrator/Receptionist, Ca, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Senior HR/Office Management Administrator, Cape Town, Observatory
- Payroll Accountant, Cape Town, Westlake, MPRTC Recruitment
- Email Marketer, Cape Town, Getsmarter
- Accountant, Cape Town, Muizenberg, MPRTC Recruitment